Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pork Chops for dinner with the Culinary Cutie

Rub ingredients:
-Adobo chili powder
-Brown sugar
-Sea Salt
-Black pepper
-Cumin
-Coriander

I made up this rub of some of my favorite spices, I didn't measure anything so you will have to freestlye it. That is what makes cooking fun! I used brown sugar as the base, and used equal parts of all the spices, then season with a little salt. Apply the rub to the pork chop. I actually pack it on until I have a nice crust. Heat a saute pan with olive oil and sear the pork chop on both sides. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 and finish the pork chops in the oven for 20 mins. Sorry, no picture for this one, by the time I realized I wanted to share this creation with you, it was half eaten.

Enjoy!

Deliciously Yours,
The Culinary Cutie

No comments: