Monday, July 12, 2010

The Egg and I- Dallas TX

So your in Dallas, and you have a hankering for some breakfast, and you want your tummy and your wallet to be full after leaving. I say to you my cheap and greedy friends, go to The Egg and I. The Egg and I is a  quaint and causal restaurant where my party was seated by the extremely chipper manager . We had a group of twelve with no reservation, and we were accommodated without a lot of hassle. I ordered the special of the day which was an omelet with bacon, avocado, and cheddar. I ordered mine with egg whites and opted for the raisin toast. This was just what I needed and only set me back around 10 bucks.

The Egg an I was pleasant and just what I expected. Nothing over the top just good ole fashioned breakfast.

The Egg and was eggcatly (sorry, I couldn’t resist) what I needed. A hearty breakfast before hitting the road.

15203 Knoll
Dallas, Tx
469-375-0750

No comments: