Saturday, May 1, 2010

CRAWFISH SEASON!! FRESH CATCH SEAFOOD!!

Fresh Catch, located at 9210 Highway 6 has  to have some of the best crawfish in Houston. This crawfish boil is not your run of the mill bland, barely seasoned dish. Trust me when I tell you, the flavors will leap out of your mouth if you're not careful. With hints of garlic, lemon, and hot pepper spiciness, I couldn't get enough. You can also add some scrumptious additions to this dish, I chose everything they had including sausage. 


As you will see in the pic below, these things looked like mini lobsters they were so big. 
Now for the down side. If you are looking for ambiance and a lively atmosphere. Keep your motor running, because you might want to take your meal to go. The restaurant is in a strip center, and you would probably miss it just driving by. On a side note, the booths were a little dirty as well. I would definitely take my next order to go and hit the park with yesterdays paper under my arm. Don't waste your time on the fried catfish. Stick with the mud bugs.


Your lips will be tingling at Fresh Catch. Burn baby burn.


Deliciously Yours,
The Culinary Cutie


Fresh Catch Seafood
9210 Highway 6 S # A
Houston, TX 77083-6385
(281) 879-8500


No comments: